I tend to have an approach that favors open access and I support Creative Commons. However, on this site, I also post materials that come from design work done for my Clients or some writings distributed by external publishers. This content can be tied to different licenses. If you want to use some material appearing on this website, please send me an email and I will get back to you shortly.
What are cookies?
Embedded content from other websites
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser ‘Help section’ for how to do this). If you disable cookies, all the functionalities of this site will keep working but be aware that disabling cookies might affect some of the functionalities of other websites that you visit.
Security of processing
The security and protection of your personal data are very important. I do not directly store any personal data. Data originating from the cookies set by Google Analytics are directly hosted on the Google Analytics page. The page is set for a data retention period of 26 months.
Exercise your rights
It is noted that according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), you may exercise the following rights that derive from the Regulation:
- Right of access and right to rectification for inaccurate personal data
- Right to the erasure of personal data if they are not necessary for service provision
- Right to restrict processing of your data
- Right to object to the processing of your data
- Right to data portability, namely right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form so that they can be transferred to another data processor.
Additionally, you have the right to submit a written complaint to the responsible supervisory body for personal data protection in each country.
Hopefully, these brief notes have clarified things. However, if you are still looking for more information feel free to contact me.